So, to bring some vibrancy, I made sure to wear a new colour every day. It’s really fun for sure. So, I have worn every shade for 10 hours every day. And, here are the things I experienced.
- I usually prefer to prep my lips before applying liquid lipsticks as they tend to make your lips dry. But, guess what! Just moisturizing your lips is enough before applying Nykaa All Day Matte Liquid Lipsticks. It is not going to dry your lips nor it is going to make your lips chapped!
- The formula of these lippies is pretty smooth and moisturizing on its own. So, I can wear them all day long.
- These lipsticks do not irritate my lips. I have very sensitive skin that easily reacts to anything off-track. I am glad that the formula did not give me any reaction.
- It’s not new when a brand has claimed that their liquid lipsticks are transfer-proof and smudge-proof. SUGAR claimed the same. But, what makes these lipsticks pretty different from most of their contemporaries is that they are mask-proof.
- Honestly, I cannot apply SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick underneath my mask. They keep smudging and make my mask stained. But, these babies do not leave stains on my masks!!! Awesome, isn’t it?
- Every day, I did my breakfast and lunch while wearing Nykaa Liquid Lipstick. And, I must say that they look well even after lunch. I didn’t have to reapply.
- After 7-8 hours, it’s going to start fading little by little. But, the best part is that even after 10 hours, a beautiful stain would be still there on your lips.
- So, it would look as if you have applied lip tints rather than lipstick after 10-11 hours.
- The colour pay off of the lipsticks is quite good. I would not that these are the densest ones, but definitely workable and buildable; gives you a smooth finish. I have highly pigmented lips. Even then, swiping just once covered 80% of the pigmentation!
I had always been a liquid lipstick lover. Since the day I was introduced to these beauties, I have never gone back to the traditional ones.
So, around 20 days back, a parcel came to my doorstep. It was a surprise indeed as I had no prior idea regarding that. Opening up the parcel, I discovered a bunch of liquid lipsticks which were yet to be launched by the biggest beauty website in India at present.
In the past two weeks, I have applied these 10 lippies almost every day. I was literally waiting for the big launch day when I can finally share my experience with Nykaa All Day Matte Waterproof, Transfer Proof, Mask Proof, 12H Liquid Lipstick.
Well! The wait is finally over. Today, Nykaa has launched all 10 shades with a lucrative price tag for sure.
Let me swatch the shades for you and also, talk about my experience with #NykaaAllDayMatte. It’s true that I am #NykaaAffiliates but that does not stop me from expressing my honest opinions about Nykaa products. So, let’s begin!
Ingredients of Nykaa All Day Matte Liquid Lipstick
It’s a bit disappointing that Nykaa has not disclosed the full ingredient list. As per the brand, these lipsticks are enriched with Vitamin E and Almond Oil. And, that’s all! I would request the brand to disclose the full ingredients of their products.
Packaging, Texture, and Aroma
The lipsticks come in the usual transparent plastic tube packaging. The cap is matte black in colour which looks pretty classy.
The wand is quite long and bushy enough to swipe the colour all over your lips. I do not face any difficulties in colouring the cupid bow even!
The texture is creamy enough to make your lips feel well-moisturized. It does not feel heavy or stretchy at all.
I love how soothing the aroma is. It’s very mild that makes you feel good but does not overpower your senses at the same time. The aroma gets faded after 30 seconds of application.